Glass and Fused Silica Zero-Length viewports are available with an optional anti-reflective coating. AR coatings increase the transmissive characteristics of the optic by almost completely removing any reflective losses from both surfaces. Three standard A/R coatings are available: 780nm, 1064nm, and 780-1064 Broad-Band coating. When ordering specify “AR” followed by the bandwidth after model number (Example: VP-150-F2-AR780-1064). Please refer to price list or contact Larson Electronic Glass for pricing. Custom A/R coatings are available. Please contact the factory for pricing.
- Standard A/R coatings available:
- 780 nm
- 1064 nm
- 780-1064 Broadband
- AR coating at 780nm and 1064nm transmission 99.5% minimum
- 780nm - 1064nm broadband transmission 99% minimum
- 200°C Maximum bakeout temperature.
- Custom coatings available on request.